Monday, May 10, 2010

Dear Mama,

I finally understand
for a woman it ain't easy tryin to raise a man
You always was committed
tell me how ya did it
There's no way I can pay you back
But the plan is to show you that I understand
You are appreciated.
Lady... Don't cha know we love ya?
Sweet lady, Dear mama
Place no one above ya,
sweet lady, You are appreciated
Don't cha know we love ya?
And I appreciate, how you raised me
And all the extra love that you gave me
I wish I could take the pain away
If you can make it through the night there's a brighter day
Everything will be alright if ya hold on
It's a struggle everyday, gotta roll on
And there's no way I can pay you back
But my plan is to show you that I understand
You are appreciated.
-Tupac Shakur
Haha. Mom, I love you. And for all you fathers out there on a mother's day, I love you too dad. You are the only ones who treat me like I am your whole life. You are the only ones willing to give your whole life to make mine better. Slowly and annually, I learn a little bit more about how good you two are. I thought I had it pretty rough as a kid, but years and age are letting me see that you two did the best you could, and that it was more than most others ever give. Thank you.
You are appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment